Bible Fellowship Groups
Bible Fellowship Classes are offered on Sunday mornings for all preschoolers, ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten. Preschool Bible Fellowship is more than an hour of Bible study at church.
- It’s the foundation to support a child’s life.
- It’s about beginnings — starting to recognize the Bible as more than just a book.
- It’s learning to respond to others with attitudes and actions of love and respect.
- It’s knowing what’s right and wrong based on what God says in the Bible.
- It’s believing that when you pray, God is listening.
- Most importantly, it’s about learning to love others because God first loved us.
During the class, your preschool child will be taught by carefully screened Christian adults. Our curriculum is based on learning centers; all learning centers relate to the Bible thought and/or Bible story for the day.
When: Sundays at 8, 9:15 and 11 a.m. Where: Building B