The assistant to the Accounts Payable Coordinator will serve as the accounts payable contact for credit card transactions. This person will receive and process all charges and credits on BSBC credit card accounts.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Reports to: Accounts Payable Coordinator / Finance Manager at the Brandon Campus
- Record all charges and credits into the accounting software.
- Reconcile all Credit Card statements and prepare for payment by AP.
- Maintain a good working relationship with staff in order to communicate regarding missing charges.
- Scan weekly accounts payable documentation.
- Assist Finance Manager in month-end responsibilities regarding CC Payable.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparation for/completion of the annual audit.
- Previous accounts payable/bookkeeping experience required.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel and financial matters.
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to the vision and staff of Bell Shoals.