The Administrative Assistant to the Executive Pastor and Next Generation Pastor will support both Pastors. This person will provide administrative support to help further the mission and ministry of Bell Shoals Church.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Reports to: Executive Pastor and Next Generation Pastor at the Brandon Campus
- Provide support to the Next Generation Pastor:
- Support the Next Generation Pastor by handling administrative details related to meetings, projects, programs, events, and other initiatives – including but not limited to: taking notes at meetings; secure room reservations; purchasing supplies, running offcampus errands, and creating/managing online registrations to ensure timely postings of event promotion.
- Assist in creation and implementation of Next Generation Ministry Calendar.
- Maintain good working relationships with Campus Pastors and Next Generation Team members to aid with Next Generation alignment across campuses.
- Work with Next Generation Team to keep database information current and updated.
- Be available to assist during Next Generation programming and events when needed.
- Provide support to the Executive Pastor:
- Manage calendar for major events, staff meetings, and Friday on-call coverage.
- Prepare and organize Quarterly Church Conference materials.
- Work with Nominating Committee for meetings, notebooks, and vetting process.
- Assist front desk receptionist in coverage and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in new employee onboarding process.
- Track and report attendance data for Annual Church Profile.
- General Responsibilities:
- Use of internal systems such as Event U, Streamline, and Ministry Platform.
- Manage budget accounts, purchase orders, check requests, and transfer requests.
- Complete other assigned tasks to advance the ministry and mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Be a staff member that has a commitment to excellence, heart to serve, spirit of humility, conviction to lead, focus on team, culture of fun, and passion for people.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel, volunteers, and families.