The Care Pastor will provide leadership associated with establishing and maintaining an extremely high level of excellence caring for the needs of the members of Bell Shoals and the surrounding community.
Hours: Full Time
Reports to: Operations Pastor
- Create and implement a strategic plan to take care of the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of Bell Shoals Church members and surrounding community.
- Provide leadership and vision to the Benevolence Team.
- Develop a team of volunteers through recruitment, training, and encouragement.
- Recruit and train Associate Care Pastors.
- Create and implement a strategy to ensure the Bell Shoals Team is aware of the needs of the membership.
- Continue to grow by observing, reading about, studying, and conversing with other successful care pastors within Bell Shoals and other churches.
- Work with other campuses to fulfill the purpose and strategy of Bell Shoals Care Ministry including sharing strategies and best practices to ensure a standard of excellence.
- Represent Bell Shoals Church in a professional manner at all times, both during business hours and in personal life.
- Manage budget accounts, purchase orders, check requests, and transfer requests.
- Complete other assigned tasks to advance the ministry and mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Be a staff member that has a commitment to excellence, heart to serve, spirit of humility, conviction to lead, focus on team, culture of fun, and passion for people.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn new systems.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel, volunteers, and families.
- Ability to lead and teach others.