The Shoal Kids Elementary Administrative Assistant will support the Shoal Kids Elementary Director in leading Bell Shoals children to grow in their knowledge of and love for Jesus Christ. This person will have office responsibilities during the week as well as responsibilities on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
1. General office tasks to support the Shoal Kids Elementary including, but not limited to, supply monitoring and ordering, printing and organizing materials for regular programs and special events, prepare folders for Sunday Life Groups, and supporting teachers with communication to families.
2. Use of internal systems such as Event U, Streamline, Ministry Platform for projects and events.
3. Facilitate communication to families as directed by Elementary Director.
4. Manage budget accounts, complete purchase orders, check requests, and complete transfer requests.
5. Monitor background checks on volunteers to ensure they are up to date.
6. Assist Elementary Director in planning of all special events and activities.
7. Act as a notary for events and activities with forms requiring a notarized signature (can be completed after hire).
8. Assist the Elementary Director on Sunday mornings with programming, parent and teacher support, setup, and cleanup.
9. Assist the Elementary Director on Wednesday evenings with setup, tasks during programming, and cleanup.
10. Collaborate with other members of Next Generation Ministry Team (including other campuses).
11. Complete other assigned or self-initiated tasks to advance Next Generation ministry goals.
1. Maintain a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Serve as an example by acting in a Christ-like manner.
3. College degree preferred, but not required.
4. Passionate and enthusiastic for families and kids!
5. Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with children, volunteers, and families.
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including computer skills and budget management.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel, volunteers, and families.