The Facilities Associate is responsible for assisting in the facilities department with the day to day operations of the assigned buildings of Bell Shoals Church.
Hours: 25-32 hours per week
Reports to: Director of Facilities at the Brandon Campus
- Unlock/disarm and secure/alarm rooms/building as needed.
- Set-Up/Teardown various rooms across campus on a daily basis.
- Monitor all rooms and notify supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Sort and move various packages/boxes for office deliveries as need.
- Assisting with projects and other light facilities functions.
- Must be available to work early hours (6:00AM)
- Must be available to work weekends (mostly Sunday mornings)
- Must be able to be flexible in assignments and support last minute changes
- Any trade experience would be helpful but not necessary
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and perform physical activities