The assistant in the Finance Department will serve as support to the finance team with a primary responsibility for online sales.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Reports to: Finance Manager at the Brandon Campus
- Process, reconcile, and post weekly online transactions for online sales accounts.
- Provide assistance with weekly non-charitable deposit processing.
- Provide assistance with weekly charitable deposit processing.
- Process and record monthly Fixed Asset acquisitions and depreciation in the accounting software.
- Assist Finance Manager in month-end responsibilities regarding online transactions.
- Assist with semi-annual distribution of contribution statements.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparation for/completion of the annual audit.
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel and financial matters.
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to the vision and staff of Bell Shoals.