The Administrative Assistant to the Executive Pastor will provide administrative support to help further the mission and ministry of Bell Shoals Church.
Hours: 24-30 hours per week
Reports to: Executive Pastor
- Provide support to the Executive Pastor
- Manage calendar for major events, staff meetings, and Friday on-call coverage.
- Prepare and organize Quarterly Church Conference materials.
- Work with Nominating Committee for meetings, notebooks, and vetting process.
- Assist front desk receptionist in coverage and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in new employee onboarding process.
- Track and report attendance data for Annual Church Profile.
- General Responsibilities
- Use of internal systems such as Event U, Streamline, and Ministry Platform.
- Manage budget accounts, purchase orders, check requests, and transfer requests.
- Complete other assigned tasks to advance the ministry and mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Be a staff member that has a commitment to excellence, heart to serve, spirit of humility, conviction to lead, focus on team, culture of fun, and passion for people.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the mission of Bell Shoals Church.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in regards to personnel, volunteers, and families.