The childcare staff member will provide excellent care for kids during programs and special events at Bell Shoals.
Hours: Part time. Hours vary.
Reports to: Childcare Director/Preschool Director
- Provide care for kids utilizing lessons and fun activities.
- Interact with parents, guardians, and staff in a friendly and positive manner.
- Always adhere to Bell Shoals safety and security protocols.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes before program or event and stay after the event to disinfect and organize supplies.
- Attend occasional training meetings as deemed necessary by Preschool Director or Childcare Director.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the values and mission of Bell Shoals.
- Exhibits a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- A member of Bell Shoals or another Bible-believing local church.
- Previous experience working with children from babies through age 11.
- Be able to understand and lead children in activities with flexibility and patience.
- Possess a loving and caring attitude toward children and display a positive attitude in communication.
- Physically able to move from floor to standing as you interact with kids.