The Facilities Tech repairs and maintains all facilities and physical property of all campus location of Bell Shoals.
Reports to: Director of Facilities at the Brandon Campus
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all staff and guests of the church/academy.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Director of Facilities and Facilities Team on a regular basis on the status of open work orders and projects.
- Follow all safety precautions and instructions for assigned tasks.
- Assist with Setups at all campuses as needed.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Assist with on call responsibilities on evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Assist on special projects being performed on campus.
- Perform repairs listed on work orders in a timely fashion assigned Work Order Mgmt System
- Use a variety of hand/power tools and material handling equipment.
- Review and scan all areas of the church and report any issues to the Director of Facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Facilities Industry
- Experience with construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC
- Positive attitude and self starter who prioritizes work with little supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform physical activities on your feet (indoor and outdoor)
- Flexible schedule that includes some nights and weekends
- Problem solving, time management, and organization skills a plus.
- HVAC/Electrical license preferred but not required.
- Computer Experience involving work order mgmt. system and Outlook Email.
- Commitment to maintain an approximate level of confidentiality.